Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Jonesboro, AR Office
Your first visit to Gairhan Dental Care involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our mission is to provide our patients with quality dental care in a professional and serene setting. We feel it is essential to educate our patients by providing all options toward their treatment. We want your experience in our office to be such that you invite your family and friends to be part of our dental family.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect at your first visit
Dr. Emily Gairhan strives to make Gairhan Dental Care the most comfortable experience you have ever had in a dental practice. One cornerstone of this comfort experience is providing a thorough and comprehensive initial consultation. Since all patients and their dental needs are unique, we start with this comprehensive approach with all patients so we can formulate a tailored plan for you together.
The typical initial visit consists of the following:
- Meeting a treatment coordinator and receiving a tour of our office
- Completion of new patient forms
- Review of primary dental concerns and past dental history
- Review of past medical history as certain health conditions have significant bearing on your dental care
- Digital x-rays of teeth obtained [as x-rays outside of six months are too old for treatment planning
- Tooth-by-tooth examination with a small tooth-brush size video camera
- Oral cancer screening examination
- Periodontal examination for gum disease
- Discussion of dental needs and wants to create a directed plan to improve your dental health and smile
Many patients desire a dental cleaning at the time of their initial visit. We try to provide this service whenever possible; however, some factors such as medical history or the nature of the cleaning that is required can prevent routine cleaning being performed on the first visit.