Jonesboro Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Gairhan Dental Care offers a full array of cosmetic dentistry services to help you create a satisfying smile. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Other Services We Offer:
- Complete Hygiene Appointments
- Children's Dentist
- Periodontal Therapy
- Free Lifetime Whitening
- Kor Whitening
- White Composite Fillings
- Porcelain Crowns and Veneers
- We offer nitrous oxide to our anxious patients
- We offer TVs for our patients during treatment
- Our service setting and comfortable reception area offers a beverage bar
- WE ARE A METAL-FREE OFFICE
Cosmetic: For all of our patients who see us every six months for their routine cleaning appointments, we offer free bleach trays with 2 tubes of bleach per visit at no cost. We also offer 2 in-office whitening treatments. Our patients have great results after their treatment and are able to maintain their smile with at-home bleaching. We are very excited to announce that we are providers of KOR whitening. KOR was developed by a dentist and has been proven to whiten smiles up to 16 shades with minimal sensitivity. It includes 2 in-office visits with custom made trays and maintenance bleach for at-home use. It is the best bleaching system in the market!!!
All of our crowns and veneers are made of porcelain and no metal. Most crowns have a metal base and are then layered with porcelain which can leave an unwanted gray margin at the gum line. All of our restorations are metal-free. We also offer tooth-colored white composite fillings to restore decay or old metal fillings. This is the most natural look you can achieve.
For our patients who are unhappy with the crowding of their teeth we also offer Invisalign which allows us to straighten your teeth without braces. Call us for a free consultation.
General: We provide general dentistry to children and adults. Root canals, extractions, crowns, bridges, veneers, white composite fillings, dentures and partials.
Advanced Technology: Patient education videos, Digital imaging by intraoral camera, Digital X-rays of full mouth, individual teeth, and TMJ, Nitrous Oxide for anxious patients, wax-up models for cosmetic smile preview
Contact us: 460 Southwest Dr. Suite B Jonesboro, AR 72401
870-931-1100 fax: 870-931-1101